Greetings,
Incredibly, this is our final week.
Our major task this week is to create a questionnaire that will be distributed to media execs around the idea of communications innovation.
If you have the contact information of individuals who might be ideal respondents to complete the survey, please send those to me in an email.
I've enjoyed the class and want to thank you for the sheer volume of high-quality comments/interaction.
In a perfect world, I would have taught this course over 16 weeks in-person. We could have created the questionnaire, put it out into the field, analyzed the data, produced the report, and presented the findings at some kind of venue (or put the finished report up for sale).
Even so, it's only a 1-credit hour course and we covered a lot of material in a relatively short amount of time.
It's been a pleasure.
I'll be teaching the Applied Business Research Methods course in February, so we'll all reconvene again then.
Again, thank you.
Jack
It's been a pleasure taking your course, Jack! I've contributed some to the questionnaire and will do more so when a few others have been able to jump in after the return from our weekend intensive.
ReplyDelete